[debian-knoppix] What means this error msg??

Hello,
I download 2 times and burn 2 times the .iso (always checked good by the checksum).
But each time, when I launch the cd (boot with it), whatever the option that I choose:
boot: knoppix
boot: expert
boot: knoppix -b
etc...

I get this error msg:
CRC Error<6>Freeing initrd memory:462k freed
Kernel Panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 01:01

Any help will be welcome :)
Regards
Coume

Tired of Hotmail, Yahoo, Caramail, etc...?
Go for Runbox and Get:
 - 100MB storage space with options to buy unlimited disk space
 - Send and receive large messages, up to 20 MB each.
 - Access your email on any device via Web, POP, IMAP, SMTP, WAP, SMS, and more....
 - Anti-spam features, Anti-Virus, no-ads, and much more!!!
Give it a try: http://1555.runbox.com/
1 month FREE Trial!!!!