Re: [debian-knoppix] Linuxtag DVD: /var/lib/dpkg/status

Hi Georg,

Sorry, some files on the DVD are broken because of an 4GB  (32bit
pointer) limit in cloop. Most things work, but the dpkg package list and
some files in /usr/src contain invalid data.

I already mentioned it in my talk, and will put the corresponding files
on the mirror sites for download soon.

I'm rewriting cloop for 64bit pointers now. Of course it will not be
backwards compatible that way.

Reards
-Klaus Knopper