[debian-knoppix] Any lilo.conf sample?

Hello,
I am new to linux and Knoppix, but I would like to have a boot selector between my XP and Knoppix at startup.
Anyone here using a graphical version of lilo? I saw it exists, but I do not know how to use that...

Could someone explain me how to install the graphical version of lilo? or send me his lilo.conf?

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Coume

Tired of Hotmail, Yahoo, Caramail, etc...?
Go for Runbox and Get:
 - 100MB storage space with options to buy unlimited disk space
 - Send and receive large messages, up to 20 MB each.
 - Access your email on any device via Web, POP, IMAP, SMTP, WAP, SMS, and more....
 - Anti-spam features, Anti-Virus, no-ads, and much more!!!
Give it a try: http://1555.runbox.com/
1 month FREE Trial!!!!