[debian-knoppix] Problems rebooting knoppix CD

Hello,

I have a problem, I can not reboot KNOPPIX :-) It always asks me to
press a key and to remove the CD. Even with the "noeject" option, this
just prevents the CD to eject.(no surprise)

What I want is, to boot knoppix from CD, make a partimage of the hd and
after some hours reboot to the default OS _without_ user interaction. I
found the string "Please remove CD.." in init.

Do I have to edit init.c or are there any cheatcodes? I am using knoppix
3.2 2003-05-16.

Thanks

--
eMail    :     Achim.Unger@web.de