Re: [debian-knoppix] (no subject) - Kernel

Hello Chris,

thank you very much for your answer.

> i guess you have to recompile the kernel, with that module enabled.
As I had afraid, I had to recompile it.

And it worked, as far as I can see. It is now possible to load the modules
and
the AX25-Protocoll for Packet-Radio works too!!!
- SUPER
- But I know I have to train and learn a lot of Kernel-knowledge....

And a really great THANKs to Klaus. You did a very good job!!!

With best regards

Helmut