Re: [debian-knoppix] aic79xx

#include <hallo.h>
* Tony Heaton [Fri, Jun 13 2003, 02:59:14PM]:
> I wanted to check to see if there are plans to add the aic79xx scsi
> module?

Where is the source that can be build against the existing kernel?

NOTE: I do not mean the scsi source directory that Adapted provided a
while ago, which looked like quick-and-dirty hacked parts of the linux
source without any useable build system.

MfG,
Eduard.
--
<martoss> hmm, naja, aber kde 2 ist nicht wirklich prickelnd
<weasel> martoss: wenn du was prickelndes willst, trink mineralwasser