RE: [debian-knoppix] Software recommendations for LinuxTag DVD edition?

Hmmm...

If you really want to feed Windows useres why not putting a Cygwin
(<http://cygwin.com>) folder in the root of the DVD? It would be legal to
redistribute (if you keep the sources around, of course). Ok, it eats around
300 MBs without sources (additional ~70 Megs for KDE if space is left) but
it definitely would be a great add-on to provide a POSIX layer for Windows
users. And Knoppix users would feel at home even under Windows.

Just my $0.02.

Andreas