[debian-knoppix] KNOPPIX3.2 on bochs 2.02 with a single CD.

Dear,

I tried to boot KNOPPIX3.2 on bochs 2.02 with a single CD.
It succeeded but I had to fix a trouble.

Unfortunately KNOPPIX 3.2 is more intelligent than 3.1.
The intelligence causes a trouble on bochs. The Autoconfig
(mkxf86config and hwsetup?) could not determine the PS/2 mouse
correctly, because the BIOS could not response correctly.

To use PS/2 mouse on bochs I changed the following files after
KNOPPIX booted on run-level 2.
    /etc/X11/XF86Config
    /etc/X11/XF86Config-4
    /etc/sysconfig/mouse
    /etc/sysconfig/knoppix
After I ran xsession, the desktop of knoppix3.2 worked well on bochs!

I explain how to boot knoppix3.2 on the bochs2.02 at the following page.
    http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/howto/bochs/index-e.html
    I referred to the following URL.
        KNOPPIX3.1 on bochs 2.02
        http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqKnoppixEmu

I hope Autoconfig will be more intelligent. (^_^)

-----  how to boot knoppix3.2 on the bochs2.02 with a single CD ----------------------------------------
1) After KNOPPIX3.2 boot from CD, download following two files to /home/knoppix/.
    .bochsrc
        The hardware of bochs is 128M memory, 800x600 display.
        http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/howto/bochs/.bochsrc
    floppy.img
        This floppy image contains suitable configure files and a script.
        http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/howto/bochs/floppy.img

2) Run bochs on a knoppix console.
   > bochs

3) At first there is warning message for "expfpuirq" module. Please push the "Continue" button.

4) Boot knoppix with following options.
     boot: knoppix 2 noscsi nopcmcia nousb noagp noswap noapm

5) Please wait to go to run level 2. It took about 13 minutes on ThinkPAD T23 (Pentium III + 1G memory).
   When blackout the bochs screen, please put enter key on the window. It will refresh.

6) At the run level 2 console
   # cd /mnt/floppy
   The floppy will be mounted automatically.
   If failed, please mount by hand (mount /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy).

7) Run the script. It will change the XF86Config, XF86Config-4, knoppix, mouse files and start xsession.
   # bochsx

8) Please wait. It took about 40 minutes on  ThinkPAD T23 (Pentium III + 1G memory).

9) We can use X-Window on KNOPPIX on bochs on KNOPPIX.