[debian-knoppix] no /etc/X11/larswmrc

Hello All,

kudoes and etc to the Knoppix team!

In the version 3.2 knoppix released earlier
this month, I have trouble when I use the
larswm window manager, because there is neither
$HOME/.larswmrc nor /etc/X11/larswmrc. Thus
I can't get a terminal window with Ctrl-Shift-Return
as documented on the manpage.

This is more an annoyance than a bug I suppose, because
one can escape to console mode, copy the sample.larswmrc
into either place, and then stop and restart X, but it
is enough to be annoying.

Thank you for your attention and good work.

--David Fu