Re: [debian-knoppix] German Keyboard

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 02:35:31PM -0500, S. Gordon von Miller said:

> That file [I'm using Version 3.2] is not on my cdrom. I'm uding KD-3.  Is
> there a Home page [or whatever it's called] that uses an American keyboard?
> It is the "at" symbol that I can't find.

I seem to recall there were some language and keyboard issues with some
early 3.2 releases.  Perhaps you downloaded an image from before they
were fixed.  Try a later one.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any