Re: [debian-knoppix] probleme mit dem compilieren von modulen !

Hi Aigars,

> This ussually is a symlink pointing to the source directory of your
> kernel. it assumes, that you have compiled your own kernel and that
> sources of that kernel are in the directory this symlink is pointing at.

i have commpile the kernel. but now it has a other problem.

> this would cd to /usr/src/linux (ar any other dir you unpacked you
> kernel source to) and do a"make modules" there. Strange command, I must
> say.

Very strange for newbie's. ;-)

> You should recompile your kernel from source for this makefile to work.

The modules are now compiled. but insmod told my that this modules are not
compiles for my kernel. I have installed the 2.4.20 from debian. but knoppix
use 2.4.20-xfs an i cant find the sources.

cu

Dirk