[debian-knoppix] Suggestion for easily enabling thin-client server setups

Hi Klaus,

  A couple of days ago on the forums there was a discussion about using Knoppix as a thinclient server in addition to the terminal server functionality already existing.  I was thinking that two new cheatcodes could be created such as:
knoppix thinclientserver
and
knoppix thinclient

These would bring up the system as a server or a client.  This would be great for enabling PCs with low RAM or CPU speed to still run knoppix off the server with much better performance. There is a sample script on the forum I wrote for enabling the server component although you might be able to implement it in a cleaner way.  Here is the link:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1502

regards,
Jim

P.S. I love knoppix! :)