Re: [debian-knoppix] Finnish translation of Knoppix - how?

>From Otto Kekäläinen on Saturday, 2003-04-05 at 10:11:29 +0300:
> Hello!
>
> I would like to have Finnish included in the selections of languages in
> Knoppix. What files in Knoppix do I need to translate and to who should I
> submit the translated files? To Klaus Knopper himself? Do you think he
> accepts more languages in Knoppix?
>
> -Otto

I am working on a version of Knoppix for Nordic and Baltic languages,
including Finnish.  A version based on Knoppix-2003-01-20 can be found at

http://files.akl.lt/veidrodis/baltix-knoppix/

I am working on a new version based on Knoppix-2003-03-30, and I
would LOVE to have your tranlation of "What is Knoppix?" to fill
in the Finnish blank spot in

http://home.broadpark.no/~aklepp/newton/knoppix/index.html

If you are comfortable redoing the html file, I would recommend
downloading

http://home.broadpark.no/~aklepp/newton/knoppix/KNOPPIX/index_en.html

or one of the other already-available translations, and tranlating
the html file directly.  Otherwise, I can send you a text version
of this file, and I will convert the tranlation to html.

Conrad