[debian-knoppix] locales install error

Fresh hdinstall 3.2
Did apt-get upgrade for security and testing only then I did

apt-get install linneighborhood
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  linneighborhood
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 12  not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 164kB of archives. After unpacking 664kB will be used.
Get:1 http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main linneighborhood 0.6.5-1 [164kB]
Fetched 164kB in 1s (84.8kB/s)
Selecting previously deselected package linneighborhood.
(Reading database ... 109561 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking linneighborhood (from .../linneighborhood_0.6.5-1_i386.deb) ...
Setting up locales (2.3.1-16) ...
Generating locales...
  af_ZA.ISO-8859-1... done

/snip/

  sq_AL.ISO-8859-1... done
  sr_YU.ISO-8859-5@cyrillic...LC_MONETARY: value of field `int_curr_symbol' does not correspond to a valid name in ISO 4217
dpkg: error processing locales (--configure):
 locales

Anyone have an idea as to how I might fix this?  I've tried:
 dpkg -P locales, apt-get install locales, apt-get reinstall locales

I've seen this on the english forum as well.

Thanks for an ideas.