Re: [debian-knoppix] ReMastering Knoppix <--> Metadistros

  Hello,

I'm the project leader of Flonix, a Debian live mini-CD with Knoppix tools (of
course ;), Gnome2.2, multimedia, office and internet softwares with a
fonctionnality approach (1 software for 1or+ tasks, no software redundancy),
designed for the end user.
Simple, design and functional !

So we need a mastering script (we like the Metadistros
script concept), we have tested some but without success :(

Please, help us / let us know about mastering scripts evolution.

Thanks for your help,
  Florent