[debian-knoppix] Knoppix-Terminalserver: suspicious ownership

Hi
When I start my client as Thik-Client with an etherboot-startdisk (from
rom-o-matic)  all works fine with a configured knoppix terminal-server.
When I start my client as Thin-Client by booting with the
etherboot-startdisk and making "knoppix 2" to textmode and then do an "X
-query ip-server" there is an error-message:
"/tmp/.X11-unix has suspicious ownership (not root:root), aborting"
Knoppix version 3.1 from 01-01-03
Can somebody help please ?

Gruss
Franz Strauß