[debian-knoppix] NewBie: Knoppix Debian Files

I've been playing around with knoppix lite trying to get it exactly the way I
want, one thing I wanted on the CD was kmail. But whenever I try to install
it I get some crazy dependency issues, trying to uninstall kdelibs4 and kate
among others at the same time as installing kdelibs3. I thought that if I
could find the debian packages on a ftp server or such I'd be able to install
the current version of kmail for knoppix, that being  3.0.4-1. I'm not
completely familiar with debian, sorry if it's a faux-pas but I've been using
redhat happily til they changed the kde to bluecurve, and have already been
to www.debian.org, www.kde.org and have not found debian packages for kde
3.0.4.
I was wondering if anybody would help me out a tad and send me a link to where
I can find what I'm looking for. I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance
Geoff

--
====
There Are No Stupid Questions "It is better to look foolish for a moment than