[debian-knoppix] Sorting files for mkisofs

Hi there,
I can't find the message, but I remember Klaus saying there was no
easy/reliable way to generate the mkisofs.sort file apart from the access
time.

I found this which may be of interest to solve this problem :

http://syscalltrack.sourceforge.net/
"syscalltrack supports hijacking almost all of the system calls in the 2.4.x
linux kernel. It supports logging to several device files, so you could have
a 'cat /dev/sct_log' session running in one terminal for your viewing
pleasure, and an automated anomaly detection system reading from another
device file and alerting you if anything interesting happens. "

I see the use as logging all open calls in the kernel, in order, and using
that for the mkisofs.sort. I havn't tried this though, but I think it should
work

Best Regards
Eaden McKee