Re: [debian-knoppix] Please, add only lithuanian locale (less than 1 MB) to knoppix

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 02:04:05AM +0200, Mantas Kriauciunas wrote:
> > - There ARE md5 files on every mirror that provides Knoppix, for every
> >   image.
>
> I know anout this (in my previous letter I said "iso file is correct, I
> checked md5 before burning CD".
> You don't understand me. I said, that "there are no way to check if CD
> is *burned* without errors.

The command `md5sum /dev/cdrom' will calculate the md5 of the CD once
it is burnt, then you can compare it to the image's md5.

Massimiliano

p.s.: My first post to the list cannot go without a `thanks a thousand Klaus!'