Re: [debian-knoppix] Please, add lithuanian language to knoppix

On Sunday 02 February 2003 18:45, Mantas Kriauciunas wrote:

>  1. There are problems with lithuanian locale - there are no
>  /usr/share/locale/lt directory
You can add a locale yourself.

>  2. kde-i18n-lt package is not installed :(

Intsall it your self.

You see, Lithuanian isn't the kind of language that everyone is yearning for.
If you need something, install it yourself.

> Btw, where is knoppix bugzilla ?

There is no.

> maybe you should add debsums package in knoppix ?

maybe

This is free software, if you want something, add it yourself.
Knopix has got limited space, there is no space foe all languages to include.
We also wanted a farsi version of knoppix, we are making our own, and are
naming it Shabdix. You can also make you own version. It isn't that hard.

Cheers

--
"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast

Aryan