Re: [debian-knoppix] rsync iso?

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 08:53:51AM +1100, Dave Kempe wrote:
> Hi,
> is there a way I can rsync the iso of knoppix and not have to download
> the whole thing again?
> I am after an rsync server that has the latest knoppix mirror really.
>
> dave

If you have an incomplete download, just pick up where you left with
wget -c URL.

There are several rsync mirrors mentioned on the knoppix website, but if
you plan to "upgrade" between different versions, you will not have much
luck with rsync. Since the CD content is compressed, there is almost
100% difference between each release.