[debian-knoppix] include Keynote in Knoppix?

Hi all,

I think Knoppix is the best CD-ROM distribution I have ever used. I have used many before such as DemoLinux, virtual Linux, dyne,  lnx-bcc and so on. It also makes very good, rapid deloyed desktop OS.

Anyway, I was wondering whether Keynote can be included in the next release of Knoppix? It is a very small neat program and is open-sourced with a Mozilla Public License.

The mail programs I use are Mozilla, Keynote and Openoffice.org because they are all multi-platform. Besides my mp3/ogg player, media players (DVDs), gnutella client, burner tools and other tools but that another story.

The website for Keynote is http://keynote.prv.pl/. Keynote is a flexible, multi-featured tabbed notebook. Keynote's file format is a type of html/text syntax. I use it as my tree-form PIM.

What is KeyNote useful for? from the website:

In general, any structured of free-form information, especially the kind of information which lends itself to hierarchical representation, such as lists or outlines. KeyNote's powerful search facility quickly locates information you're looking for.

The ability to store many notes in a single file means no hunting for files scattered all over your computer. For many users it will be enough to create just one KeyNote file and add notes to it, with each note covering a separate topic (e.g., "To do", "Addresses", "Bookmarks", "Finances", etc.)

Built-in strong encryption allows you to secure your files against unauthorized access or modification.

The "virtual node" feature additionally allows you to pull together many files and edit them all within a single KeyNote file, while the original files remain on disk (so there is no need to perform any conversion).

KEYNOTE: MOZILLA PUBLIC LICENSE STATEMENT

The contents of this package ("KeyNote") are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this package except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.mozilla.org/MPL

The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Marek Jedlinski (Poland).

Thanks, and
latter days.