[debian-knoppix] include adslconfig tool in Knoppix ?

  Hello,

I've write a centralised ADSL configuration tool for Knoppix.
It's configure :
- Alcatel Speedtouch USB (need the mgmt.o microcode wich cannot be included in
Knoppix for legal reasons ?)
- Globespan based ADSL modems (ECI Hi-Focus,...), (need the driver eciadsl -
http://eciadsl.flashtux.org/ - wich cannot be included in Knoppix for legal
reasons ?)
- PPPOE (by using pppoeconf)

The tool version is alpha because it's doesn't share the connection yet but it
works fine for me and for users who have tested it.
The licence is GPL.

Klaus, can you include it (the archive is at :
http://www.knoppixfr.org/dev/adslconfig0.1alpha2.tar.gz) with Speedtouch
drivers (
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/speedtouch/speedtouch_1.0-1.1rc2-1_i386.deb
) (total < 80ko) in the next version of Knoppix, it's very practice ?

Thanks,
  Florent