Re: [debian-knoppix] Problem remastering Knoppix

On Saturday 28 December 2002 21:22, Nathan Chilton wrote:
> Hello Aryan,
> These are the commands I use, modified for your source and master
> directories.  I have both my source and master on the same filesystem
> (/mnt/hda2/knxsource, /mnt/hda2/knxmaster) Try:
> mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -P "KNOPPIX http://knoppix.net";
> -hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/source/KNOPPIX | nice -5
> /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > mnt/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX this may
> take a couple of minutes to begin (not hours)

I tried your command Natahn, but with no success. After issuing your command,
I got a warning telling me that my filesystem doesn't comply with ISO9660,
and after that, nothing happend, the system stayed there doing nothing for
more than 30 mins. I checked with top, and there was indeed no activity going
on. Don't know what's wrong in my case, as apparently your command has wd for
others.

Cheers
Aryan