Re: [debian-knoppix] Image type

At Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 04:26:33PM +0100, Christophe Sauthier wrote:
> Does anybody can tell me what is the type of the image that appears at
> boot time, when you can choose your params ? I assume it is called
> logo.16...

it's a special image for "syslinux". You can build one by using the
"ppmtolss16" utility. Start with a ppm (raw) image. Please note: if you
write your ppm's with the Gimp, they will contain a comment line starting
with a #, and ppmtolss16 will not parse that. So save your image, edit it
with vi, then use ppmtolss16.

V.