Re: [debian-knoppix] More control while shutting down KNOPPIX

A les 23:02 04/11/02 +0100, David GLAUDE Mailing m'heu escrit,
By the way, what is the reason for ejecting and asking to press a key?

I'm just a simple "user" of knoppix and I think it's very useful.
My computer when it halt, it switch off the power, so if you would like to take the knoppix CD you should switch on again, press open to take the CD and then switch off.

This way (asking to press a key) you can take the CD without problems :)

* e *