Re: [debian-knoppix] knoppix.net

Hi Eaden,

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 05:38:04AM +1300, Eaden McKee wrote:
> I am wondering, is the legal disclamer at the bottom right? IANAL ...
>
> I am keen for your comments!

Looks great. I think we need a concept for cross-linking the different
knoppix.{net,org,com,de} pages, though, maybe I should add a "Link to
other KNOPPIX pages" to my site (or vice versa?)?

> Also I have got permission from PC World to reproduce the 2 page article that
> appeared in the October issue of PC World NZ, about KNOPPIX, to go with the
> KNOPPIX CD on the cover!

Great.
Uhm, how is the article supposed to fit on the cover, or did I misunderstand
something? Or do you mean that we can put the article [describing the CD
on the cover of the magazine] on the web pages?

> p.s. Klaus, did you get my PC World's I sent over airmail?

Yes, thanks a lot! Vik Olliver from PC World also sent me a copy.

Klaus Knopper                           Technical Solutions & Finances
knopper@linuxtag.org                          http://www.linuxtag.org/
Phone +49-(0)631-3109371                        Fax +49-(0)631-3109372
LinuxTag 2003 - Europes largest Linux Expo       Where .com meets .org