[debian-knoppix] non-free installer ideas

Hi there,
I've had a few comments about KNOPPIX not being able to view flash content,
and I had an idea to write a script that installs the flash plugin;
wget the plugin,
untar it,
copy it to ~/.netscape/plugins/
and run "nspluginscan" ( which finds the plugin and enables it in konqueror )

This is similar to Codeweaver's Crossover Plugin ( www.codeweavers.com - lets
you run quicktime, windows media player, MS Word viewer  etc ), which
downloads the plugins/viewers automatically. It could be a script in the
knoppix menu "Install flash player" etc.
this could also be done for other programs such as
Opera
DivxCodec
... etc. I'm not sure on the legalities of this ( automatically downloading a
program ) but Codeweavers seem to get away with it. ( or we could just
include links to the programs in the Docs etc. )

Best Regards
Eaden McKee
Opentec Ltd, NZ