Re: [debian-knoppix] Saving

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 10:20:35PM +0200, Anders Rustad wrote:
> Hi!
> I am thinking of trying Knoppix, but have a few questions first.
> I am running Windows ME, will this be all right?

Windows ME uses a (V)FAT-filesystem. It's safe to write to this
filesystem from Knoppix.

> If I am doing some work in for example open office, where can I save this?
> Do I have to do something with the harddrive for this?

Just open your windows partition by clicking on the icon on the
desktop. Then you can copy files to and from windows or save directly
to the windows partition. If you browse through the filesystem in the
open office save dialog, you'll find your windows partion under /mnt.
Depending on your layout it could be /mnt/hda1

> Anders

Kester.