Re: [debian-knoppix] Rephrase the mount question

Hi NooNa,

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 09:13:13 +0800, NooNa wrote:

> Sorry I guess the first time I asked the question I wasn't too clear
> but what I am trying to ask is this. I want to create 4 partitions:
>
> 1. /dev/hda1 -->/boot
> 2. /dev/hda2 -->swap
> 3. /dev/hda3 -->/
> 4. /dev/hda4 -->/usr
>
> The problem I am facing is that the knx-hdinstall script only asks
> me for the root partition and then it straight away copies the files

The knx-hdinstall script does not support separate partitions for
/boot, /usr, ...

However if you make the "/" filesystem big enough, you can install
everything on it and move contents of some directories to other
partitions afterwards.

bye,
  Chris
--