Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix-light double-detecting SCSI disks

05.11.02 15:17:24, Marc Haber <mh+knoppix@zugschlus.de> wrote:

>as some of you people might know, I have been working on a
>Knoppix-light. My goal is to have a lightweight, non-graphical rescue
>system that fits on a business card CD.

May I ask how big it currently is ?
Most business card CDs hold around 14 MB, is that correct ?

>I suspect that there might be a problem with SCSI emulation and kernel
>2.4.19-ac4. Is that possible? Any hints would be appreciated.

I know that a friend of mine is running a 2.4.19-ac4 kernel on his Debian-Box. I will ask him if he has experienced any
problem. Sorry that I can not help you by myself.

Kreuztal, Germany