[debian-knoppix] lang=dk flaw

Hello Knoppix developers,

I am quite impressed with Knoppix. Extremely easy to use and very very
useful.

I just saw in the changelog that lang=dk was considered untested in
Knoppix 3.1.

Well, the keyboard is changed allright, but Danish messages are not
activated in translated programs.
I found that the environment variable LANGUAGE was set to "dk", while it
should have been "da_DK". Correcting this by hand activates Danish
messages with Knoppix 3.1.

Additionally I hope you will find room for the kde-i18n-da package,
since KDE is quite completely translated into Danish.

Sincerely,
Claus Hindsgaul

(Please cc:, since I am not on the list)