[debian-knoppix] Detecting sound card on ThinkPad 600E

Hi,

I noticed yesterday that the sound card detection in pre-3.1
2002-07-04 doesn't seem to work well for the ThinkPad 600E -- an
attempt is made to insmod the cs46xx module, whereas I believe what
should be loaded is cs4232 and what it depends on (i.e. ad1848,
uart401, etc.)

I'm guessing this is not be a Knoppix issue, so if someone can point
me at the software that has the problem, I can take this up at a more
appropriate place.

Thanks.