[debian-knoppix] Aenderung am LiLo fuer die Knoppix CD

Hi,
I have changed some Software of the Knoppix CD to fit my needs.
But now I've got some other problem. I don't really know,
how to write another Lilo to this CD. The kernel and everything
is fine, but V3.0 of Knoppix has at least a problem with the
vga=791 entry on my cd. Can anyone give me some hints how to
do this?

Thanks in advance
Nicki Messerschmidt

--