[debian-knoppix] Knoppix 3.0 availability (english question this time)

>[Colin wrote]
>>while playing with Knoppix 3.0, I made notes about a few things that
>this is not the first time I read about a version 3.0, but where can I get
>it?
>The mirrors mentioned on http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/ just have
>KNOPPIX_V2.2-BETA-14-05-2002 ISOs...

Knoppix 3.0 was to be distribute at Linux TAG.
The Beta program did stop with the version above.
That was to make sure Linux TAG visitor will be the first to have access to
3.0.
I don't know what is the plan, but I would expect that since Linux TAG is
over,
3.0 could/should be distributed.
Maybe it is a matter of time?
Maybe Knopper can give some of us access to the restricted FTP area?

If it is not to be distributed like the other Beta...
Do we have to order the CD?
Is it ok if a German that went to Linux TAG distribute an ISO of the CD he
get?
After all it is mostly Free Software, even if the packaging could be
copyrighted...

David GLAUDE

PS: I think this was discuss in German a few weeks ago, but I did not
understand a word of it. ;-)
An english short version/summary would be welcome.