[debian-knoppix] Open Office "mostly" in english

Hallo Liste !

I read on the list that
>Very recent versions also have openoffice in english (or at least
>most of the menus and settings are in english, some things still have to
>be manually configured, but I'm working on a complete auto-translation).

I see in particular that the menu are in english but I still need to
set english in Tool->Options->Language Settings for the  the Spell Checker
to work properly .....
( both in (05-12-2002 ) Beta 69 and (05-14-2002) Beta 70 )

any hope to see that working fine on the next release ?

Gruss,

Fabrice LABORIE