Re: [debian-knoppix] Multiple CDROM Icons on desktop

Hi Brian,

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 08:58:14 -0400, Brian Anon wrote:

> When I boot the Knoppix CD everything seems to work fine, but I have seven
> CD Rom icons created on my desktop.
>
> What would cause this?  Is there anything I can do to correct this problem?

In an older thread the problem was already described as a kernel bug.
I didn't test it, but giving the kernel boot parameter "max_scsi_luns=1"
on the bootloader prompt should solve the problem.

bye,
  Chris
--
Christian Perle                                   perle@itm.tu-clausthal.de