Re: [debian-knoppix] raidtools, TV-Software

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 11:37:06AM +0100, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> > Ok, it's on the CD from Version 20-02-2002 (today).
> > I can't test it, though.
>
> BTW, I preffer Zapping (the Gnome program). It has a more user-friendly
> interface, videotext integration, automatic search for TV programs (as user).

I wonder if KNOPPIX configures video chips (like bttv) automatically?
I've tried it twice but both times with no success :(

Regards
Oliver

--
 Oliver Zendel                                           LinuxTag-Team
 email: zendel@linuxtag.de                      phone: +49-631-3109371