Questions about 6.6 future kernel in Debian

apt-cache policy linux-image-amd64
linux-image-amd64:
 Installé : 6.6.15-2
 Candidat : 6.7.9-2
Table de version :
    6.7.9-2 500
       500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages
*** 6.6.15-2 500
       500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian testing/main amd64 Packages
       100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
    6.1.85-1 500
       500 http://security.debian.org/debian-security bookworm-security/main amd64 Packages
    6.1.76-1 500
       500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stable/main amd64 Packages
    6.1.67-1 500
       500 https://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates/main amd64 Packages

So as far as I understand, the only up to date long term kernel in debian is in bookworm security but this is not the latest one as the 6.6.27 kernel is also available and  not packaged. The only 6.6 kernel packaged is currently in testing and the unstable version is already EOL.

Why is there no 6.6 up-to-date kernel pushed in testing as well? Do you plan to wait until 6.6 enter stable? When?

NB: I do compile from linux-source_6.6 myself adding incremental patches but default generation is broken for module compression and quite lenghty given the number of modules that I do not need (and using the option to cvompiles for the modules currently loaded miss anything that is not used when making the command, eg. USB disks, cdrom, usb camera, ...).

-- eric