linux-image-6.6.9 error when compiling zfs module

I tried to update my workstation running Sid on ZFS to linux-image-6.6.9 but I get error when dkms tries to build zfs module. I am missing module file in /var/lib/dkms/zfs/2.2.2/build directory. I have attached two files: one is the log from installation and make.log file from zfs build directory. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Not sure if I should reinstall zfs before another attempt to upgrade linux-image.
Thank you,
Michal