Watch Wholesale (Fossil Group)

Hello
I am a watch foreign trade supplier from Hong Kong, China, the main wholesale Fossil Group watches hope you are interested.

All products of our company are original and have reached brand agreements with many luxury brands.
Brands include: "Fossil”,"Armani", "Michael Kors", "Diesel","Tommy Hilfiger", "Hugo Boss", "Burberry", "Tissot",  "Calvin Klein", "Marc Jacobs", "Maserati", “Guess”."Versace", "TAG Heuer", "Gucci"

All watches include: box, warranty card, label, instruction manual, shopping bag.

We can not only provide you with high-quality watches, but also provide excellent after-sales service.

Good reputation, you can enjoy cash on delivery

Please reply if necessary.
Sincerely,
Ella (Sales Manager)
Watches B2B Ltd.
Room 302, Weidi Commercial Building, 1A-1L, Tung Choi Street, Mongkok, Hong Kong
WhatsAPP: +8618894644412
garlandgerke9@gmail.com