bugs 1053927 and 1053929

I filed bugs 1053927 and 1053929 with reportbug against
linux-image-amd64. Reportbug suggested that I file against a specific
kernel version package, not a metapackge. But I filed against the
metapackage because both bug affect multiple kernel versions.

Should I refile? Or should they be moved?

Both have severity important. But 1053929 is far more critical. It
prevents me from accessing my NVMe drives. This appears to be a
pervasive bug because I also booted Ubuntu Live 22.04 which has a 5
series kernel and it also exhibits the bug.

    Jeff (http: //engineering.purdue.edu/~qobi)