New upstream stable update for next point release for bullseye?

Dear Debian kernel team,

Thank you for your contribution to Debian.

I recently saw the Zenbleed issue fixed in `bullseye-security` version `5.10.179+3` update, which is also included in upstream stable version `5.10.187`. I saw that we have done several updates from the new upstream stable version in the past in bullseye.

I would like to ask if we have a plan to upgrade to the latest upstream stable version (currently 5.10.188) for the next point release, which contains more bug fixes.
Best regards,
--
-Andrew