PCB&PCBA projec

Hi Dear,

Hope my email finds you well.

This is Sabrina from Highleap, we are PCB&PCBA manufacture, component source and assembly one stop solution supplier.

May I know if we have opportunity to work with you on PCB or PCBA manufacture?

Why us?

1. 96% qualification rate and 98% on-time delivery rate

2. 5 years long warranty

3. Rich experienced team of engineers, each has its own professional field, giving you quick solutions in all aspects.

If you have interested, feel free to send me production file for quotation.

Best Regards
Sabrina
Main brands: PCB & PCBA ONE-STOP SERVICE
Guangzhou Highleap Electronic Co.,Ltd.
linkedinlinkedin.com/in/sabrina-ho-a1bb4b249
Whatsapp/Skype/Wechat:+86-159-20908375
Tel: +86-159-20908375
E-mail: Sabrina@hilelectronic.com
If you don't want to receive this mail, pls return with "remove" on the subject line