Uploading linux (6.1.27-1)

Hi

I would like to upload another Linux upload, version 6.1.27-1 to
unstable (and aimed for bookworm).

It consists of importing as usual the new stable series 6.1.26 and
6.1.27 and covering CVE-2023-31436 and CVE-2023-2002. Additionally the
fix for CVE-2023-32233 is cherry-picked.

This hopefully can be the last upload for bookworm to acommodate the
release team and the d-i team in the preparation.

We have again an ABI bump icluded.

Other packaging changes are (covering hw support added in arm64 and armhf land,
improving test-patches script, rt patchset update, ABI bump and CVE fixes):

   * [armhf] Asymmetric Multi Processing on STM32MP1: Enable STM32_IPCC,
     RPMSG_CHAR, RPMSG_CTRL, RPMSG_VIRTIO, CONFIG_RPMSG_TTY as module.
   * [armhf] Enable CEC_STM32 as module.
   * [arm64] Enable support for RZ/G2M-HiHope. Set ARCH_RENESAS, ARCH_R8A774A1,
     and SERIAL_SH_SCI. Enable GPIO_RCAR, MMC_SDHI, PHY_RCAR_GEN3_USB2 as
     modules. (Closes: #1033232)
   * d/b/gencontrol.py: Add optional extra config dir debian/config.local
   * d/b/gencontrol.py: Add support for noudeb build profile
   * d/b/test-patches: Change ABI name to make packages co-installable
   * d/b/test-patches: Make debug info optional and disabled by default
   * d/b/test-patches: Build a linux-headers-common package as well
     (Closes: #871216)
   * d/b/test-patches: Tolerate missing d/control, d/rules.gen, or d/p/test
   * d/b/test-patches: Detect flavour correctly when running backported kernel
   * netfilter: nf_tables: deactivate anonymous set from preparation phase
     (CVE-2023-32233)
   * Bump ABI to 9
   * [rt] Update to 6.1.26-rt8

As I know there is [1] ideally we still get the CVE-2023-32233 fix in. But we
can let linux migrate to tetsing as needed for the d-i preparations.

 [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2023/05/msg00064.html

Regards,
Salvatore