Re: failed to insert STA entry for the AP (error -2)

Hallo Christoph,

Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de> (2022-12-07):
> It turns out that while d-i comes with the ath11k and ath11k_pci
> drivers, but misses the qrtr, qrtr-mki and michael_mic modules that
> are needed for the driver to actually work and not just load.

Reminds me of: https://bugs.debian.org/761902 which meant my wireless
adapter was happy with WEP but not WPA.

> Yes.  I'm not quite sure how the packages for d-i select which modules
> to include where, but given that other wifi hardware seems to work in
> the installer they must have figured this out somehow.

What modules end up in what udebs is decided in src:linux, under
debian/installer/modules.

Commit fixing the bug mentioned above:
  https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/commit/782d644da7ab74e04bfebd30b66c264654028da3

Cheers,