firmware-nonfree - help needed ?

Hello there Ben!

I hope Nattie and you had safe travels back from Kosovo!

Having recently acquired a new laptop (X13 AMD gen2 from Lenovo); I tried the
daily testing non-free d-i without being able to use the WiFi (finished the
install over usb-to-android), which made me look at the needed firmwares,
which made me realize that src:firmware-nonfree is somewhat outdated, which
made me try to upgrade it [0] (which ended up permitting the use of a fresher
binary for amdgpu). I was later also reminded that its outdated-ness created
friction for some [1].

To make a long story short, it made me wonder if the Kernel Team wasn't in
need of some help to maintain src:firmware-nonfree. Also, it will need moving
to the new archive section, etc etc.

Anyway, it seems I trapped myself in offering my modest help! What do you
think?

Best,
    OdyX

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/firmware-nonfree/-/merge_requests/23