Plea to enable CTU CAN FD (CAN_CTUCANFD and CAN_CTUCANFD_PCI) driver in 5.19+ builds

Dear Debian kernel maintainers,

we are long tome Debian GNU/Linux users at Czech Technical University

  https://www.debian.org/users/edu/dce-felk-cvut

and we contribute to open projects. I and my studnets
usually into control, communication and automotive
area. Some short overview of our faculty work
on CAN bus support is summarized in the article

  https://can-newsletter.org/uploads/media/raw/a9abe317ae034be55d99fee4410ad70e.pdf

We have contributed open hardware CAN FD IP core

  https://canbus.pages.fel.cvut.cz/

and related drivers which are part of mainline Linux
kernel from 5.19 release.

  https://docs.kernel.org/networking/device_drivers/can/ctu/ctucanfd-driver.html

It would be great if the driver for PCI integration
of the IP core is available in official Debian
kernels for targets supporting PCI bus.
It can be advantage not only for FPGA targets,
which can integrated CTU CAN FD IP core, but
thanks our work on QEMU support, it is an option
to run system for applications automotive development
including real CAN bus communication and controller
on arbitrarily development host without real hardware
need. There is mainline QEMU documentation for CAN subsystem
introduced by us which provides emulation for common
SJA1000 CAN chips and CTU CAN FD as option for CAN FD
communication

  https://www.qemu.org/docs/master/system/devices/can.html

Please enable CAN_CTUCANFD and CAN_CTUCANFD_PCI Kconfig options
for PCI capable systems where CAN_DEV is enabled.

Please, consider CAN_CTUCANFD_PLATFORM for kernel configurations
which can be used on SoCs with FPGA (Xilinx, Intel, etc.).

Thanks,

                Pavel Pisa
    phone:      +420 603531357
    e-mail:     pisa@cmp.felk.cvut.cz
    Department of Control Engineering FEE CVUT
    Karlovo namesti 13, 121 35, Prague 2
    university: http://control.fel.cvut.cz/
    personal:   http://cmp.felk.cvut.cz/~pisa
    projects:   https://www.openhub.net/accounts/ppisa
    CAN related:http://canbus.pages.fel.cvut.cz/
    RISC-V education: https://comparch.edu.cvut.cz/
    Open Technologies Research Education and Exchange Services
    https://gitlab.fel.cvut.cz/otrees/org/-/wikis/home