"What's new in the Linux kernel" at DebConf

After a hiatus in 2021, I again proposed the talk "What's new in the
Linux kernel (and what's missing in Debian" for this year's DebConf.
This has been accepted and I will give the talk in person.

Since I haven't been as active as usual over the past year, I would
welcome other kernel team members to work with me on the list of
interesting changes and to be co-speakers.

This sentence contradicts itself - no actually it doesn't.