Back-ported 5.16 kernel signing delays

Hello,

Thank you to everyone involved in back-porting the 5.16.11 kernel to "bullseye-backports" so quickly, and to everyone that regularly packages new kernel releases.

It seems that "linux-image-amd64/bullseye-backports" still “points” to 5.15.15, however. I’m quite naive of this process, but I gather that while the kernel version was back-ported, it has yet to be “signed”. I don’t know the implications of this, but I’ve always installed the kernels by upgrading the "linux-image-amd64” package, and I’m hesitant to stray from this process.

Is there anything I can do to speed up this seemingly-last step, or anyone I could politely ask to do this?

Thanks,
Alex Lieflander